Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Double stripe!




Hello, dears!
I love striped clothes a lot! It reminds me blue sea, endless beach and warm sunny days. And even though the weather is still pleases us, I'm a little bit sad that summer is over. In my today's outfit stripes occur twice - on the dress and on the shirt. I actually like that they are different in color and thickness, it looks even more interesting. To finish the outfit I chose fashionable slide sandals, light grey clutch and  round sunglasses. 

Привет, дорогие!
Я очень люблю полоску в одежде, а вы? Мне она напоминает о синем море, бесконечном пляже и теплых солнечных днях. И хоть погода все еще нас радует, мне уже немного грустно от того, что лето позади. В моем сегодняшнем образе полоска встречается дважды - на платье и на рубашке. Мне даже нравится, что полоски разные по цвету и толщине, так интереснее. Дополнили образ сандалии-слайдеры, светло-серый клатч и круглые очки. 


Wearing:

Zara dress / платье 
H&M slide sandals / сандалии
Choies clutch (they also have amazing white one) / клатч
Sinsay sunglasses / очки

SHOP GORGEOUS STRIPED DRESSES 











xoxo
Love, Yulia

22 comments:

  1. Stripe on stripe is genius. My wardrobe contains much stripe outfit too. My mom even get mad at me because wherever I go traveling and shopping, I always back home with more stripe outfit :D

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd
    instagram > @rizunaswon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa, I also obsessed with the stripes)
      thank you, darling) xx

      Delete
  2. succinct and stylish dress! unusual and interesting outfit! Bravo!
    http://ritalifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fab! Love the bag!
    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Красивый принт микс получился!


    Olga
    MyBlondeGal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous ensemble
    You look stunning

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Красиво получилось!
    http://smolinajulia.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like this outfit
    you look nice!

    http://fashioneiric.blogspot.com.
    Coline ♥

    ReplyDelete